City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Re: City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
SWP's back said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Result was fantastic...performance wasn't. Vinny had a mare,gave the ball away loads,Yaya-not had a good game since last season.
Watch the derby again, yaya had a good game by anyone's standards and we played well today.

SWP-Can't agree with you pal.Yaya constantly looks fucked. Maybe he is carrying a knock I don't know. I was chuffed to get the 3 today but it wasn't the best showing..Don't get me wrong I know we can't play beautiful attacking passing football every week but today they were all slightly off-even merlin and his passing wasn't up to his usual standard. Makes me laugh how some on here quote "If you're not happy then fuck off to the rags"

WTF-Really gown up!

I don't own a gown though

i'm very pleased with the result today but for some reason i've let the referee and the media get to me today, i'm fucking fuming, i'd love to see stuart atwell out for a quiet drink tonight or fucking alan hansen.

arrrgghhhh!!!!!!

A few thoughts on the game ............

Vinny is playing great defence again after a sketchy ( by his standards ) start to the season but his long passing has been really poor this year and was again today.

Edin remains frustratingly hit and miss, great one moment, leaden footed the next, if he and Sergio had brought their shooting boots then it would've been a much more comfy afternoon.

Them " we score when we want " chants might seem cute, but they nearly came backe to bite us on the aris today.

Joe really needs to do some intensive 'parrying the ball wide and away from the goals' work in training surely ?

Aside from that it was a solid patient performance today, Barry and Lescott the standouts for me.

Would've been a bit easier if Mick hadn't been allowed to bring his own set of officials to act as a twelfth man for his bunch of cloggers.

On a lighter note: anyone else impressed with the quality 'fro on the ballboy down by the cornerflag(140-142) ? Much props to that wee man !!!

impressedwolf said:
hertsblue said:
impressedwolf said:
Hope you are right mate, if we finish 17th then we are happy wanderers!

Dont mind Mick or Wolves BUT please, and this goes out to other PL teams also, PLEASE stop the dam annoying cheesy music after you score at home. This is PL, leave that stuff behind in the championship

We dont find the cheesy music that annoying cos we dont hear it much at Molineux lol

Hey mate your team played well , no complaints about how they played but fuck me that Twatwell was awful... like walton on a bad day.... hope you stay up always got soft spot for big Mick after he scored against the rags

Is Kompany banned for 3 matches as I believe Evans played for the swamp dwellers today?

Also is the new kit made by Puma?

Atwell is a fucking cheating nob jockey - and well done City today that is all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.