City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

ELL107T said:
Think the only thing the ref got right was the penalty/sending-off.

Before you all batter me, it was a correct decision... BUT they should not have even had the free kick that lead to it because the ref cocked up by not giving the foul against Yaya only seconds beforehand!

As someone mentioned, you can guarantee there will be little-to-no mention of him on MOTD or any other programs. He was an absolute disgrace!!!

MOTD will have this down as an 'unconvincing win.' In contrast to United, who despite being dominated for 90+ mins today will have shown their 'winning mentality' to 'bounce back' with a 'big result.'

impressedwolf said:
TCIB said:
If Wolves can keep that level up they will not need to worry about relagation imo.

Hope you are right mate, if we finish 17th then we are happy wanderers!

I reckon it is the North West that will see teams go down this year matey, Wigan and Bolton are looking dire. Blackburn are gonna need to buck up or they will go also.

Only TWO things at this time:

1) 3 points is all that matters from this game, consdering CL coming up

2) This must be one of the TOP3 WORST OFFICIATED GAMES OF MY LIFETIME.

I didnt watch Atwell before, but OMG did he suck today.

Number 5 of the Wolves should have been ejected by halftime, he had insanely dangerous tackles on both Dzeko and Silva, and committed a clear penalty on Dzeko in the first half...

It's just so sad a refereee can fuck up a game like that...takes the joy right out of it.

It's one thing to play aggressive, another thing to play DIRTY, which is what Wolves did for majority of the game tbh.

Re: hart costs City again

whp.blue said:
I think the time has come to drop Hart

this is the third time hart has pushed the ball back into play costing us goals!

he needs to correct this flaw in his game we cannot keep giving away soft goals and today it has cost us the club captain for three games and that will unsettle the defence

Hart is not half as good as he thinks he is and is a big time charlie
another weaver in the making if we are not careful

I know people on here will not like this post but it needs to be said imho

Get a grip yer big fuckin Jessie!!

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
anybody else worried about arsenal now.
they seem picking up a bit of momentum it could be a very important 2 games against them.
seems people wrote them off way too early, no one can be written off yet really, but i doubt theyd contest for the title, an injury to van persie and i rekon theyll struggle for goals

spike549 said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
Does that mean we've broken the all-time record now for first 10 games goalscoring?

best start since 1953 at home!
I meant goals scored. Didn't everton score 35 in the 1st 10 games in about 1930 or something?

Re: hart costs City again

whp.blue said:
I think the time has come to drop Hart

this is the third time hart has pushed the ball back into play costing us goals!

he needs to correct this flaw in his game we cannot keep giving away soft goals and today it has cost us the club captain for three games and that will unsettle the defence

Hart is not half as good as he thinks he is and is a big time charlie
another weaver in the making if we are not careful

I know people on here will not like this post but it needs to be said imho

It needs to be said and you said it..well done you fool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.