City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

Jeff Sterling cant help himself. "City made hard work of it". Really a 3-1 win? How many saves did Joe Hart have to make?

sincity said:
Chippy_boy said:
johnny on the spot said:
I repeat (ffs): While Kompany serves his ban, who comes in to replace him- Kolo or Savic?

Not Kolo.

If Mancini chooses Savic over Kolo, it would speak volumes about the trust Mancini currently has in Kolo, wouldn't it? And I don't think Kolo would like being overlooked one bit...

Mancini should choose Savic - he's looked much better in his time IMO. Kolo was abysmal in Munich.

impressedwolf said:
TCIB said:
If Wolves can keep that level up they will not need to worry about relagation imo.

Hope you are right mate, if we finish 17th then we are happy wanderers!

You were terrific today. So many teams have given up against us. Let's face it, you could have gotten a point if not for a mistake.

I really have to admire your fight. Every season you lads give me the shits. ;)

Too bad about Kompany, we'll miss him in the next few games. Joe should have done better, but Vinnie should have known better. Great goal from AJ at the end and good impression of a right back from him as well!

BlueLonghorn said:
Too bad about Kompany, we'll miss him in the next few games. Joe should have done better, but Vinnie should have known better. Great goal from AJ at the end and good impression of a right back from him as well!

1 match ban

anybody else worried about arsenal now.
they seem picking up a bit of momentum it could be a very important 2 games against them.

sincity said:
Chippy_boy said:
johnny on the spot said:
I repeat (ffs): While Kompany serves his ban, who comes in to replace him- Kolo or Savic?

Not Kolo.

If Mancini chooses Savic over Kolo, it would speak volumes about the trust Mancini currently has in Kolo, wouldn't it? And I don't think Kolo would like being overlooked one bit...
well he already seems to be angling for a move to psg, bigging up their interest, and dint play well at all vs bayern (granted the opposition and his lengthy absence) but savic has been solid when hes played so far<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:05 pm --<br /><br />
sincity said:
Chippy_boy said:
johnny on the spot said:

Not Kolo.

well he already seems to be angling for a move to psg, bigging up their interest, and dint play well at all vs bayern (granted the opposition and his lengthy absence) but savic has been solid when hes played so far

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.