City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

BlueLonghorn said:
Too bad about Kompany, we'll miss him in the next few games. Joe should have done better, but Vinnie should have known better. Great goal from AJ at the end and good impression of a right back from him as well!

1 game ban, professional foul only carries 1 game. He'll play mid week, miss QPR and be back for Newcastle.

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
anybody else worried about arsenal now.
they seem picking up a bit of momentum it could be a very important 2 games against them.

Not really, they will play football against us, which suits us

It's never going to be easy against teams who park the bus, get use to it, it's a tactic many managers will use against us, no team finds it easy to play against teams like than

Blue Haze said:
impressedwolf said:
TCIB said:
If Wolves can keep that level up they will not need to worry about relagation imo.

Hope you are right mate, if we finish 17th then we are happy wanderers!

You were terrific today. So many teams have given up against us. Let's face it, you could have gotten a point if not for a mistake.

I really have to admire your fight. Every season you lads give me the shits. ;)

Im glad we have that kind of reputation, we never give up and that makes me proud!
Surely all city fans should love Wolves for ending man utds 30 odd game unbeaten run last year lol.....i know it sticks in my mind!!

I will check in on here occasionally as i like city and you lot seem a decent bunch of lads.
I hope you can all enjoy it but stay grounded and likeable unlike your neighbours.

Best quote on twitter last week was by mick mccarthy..."the noisey neighbours are deafening"!!

Re: hart costs City again

whp.blue said:
I think the time has come to drop Hart

this is the third time hart has pushed the ball back into play costing us goals!

he needs to correct this flaw in his game we cannot keep giving away soft goals and today it has cost us the club captain for three games and that will unsettle the defence

Hart is not half as good as he thinks he is and is a big time charlie
another weaver in the making if we are not careful

I know people on here will not like this post but it needs to be said imho

Dropped no, he needs to improve this area of his game dramatically as youve said hes done this too often.

EaglesFan said:
Only TWO things at this time:

1) 3 points is all that matters from this game, consdering CL coming up

2) This must be one of the TOP3 WORST OFFICIATED GAMES OF MY LIFETIME.

I didnt watch Atwell before, but OMG did he suck today.

Number 5 of the Wolves should have been ejected by halftime, he had insanely dangerous tackles on both Dzeko and Silva, and committed a clear penalty on Dzeko in the first half...

It's just so sad a refereee can fuck up a game like that...takes the joy right out of it.

It's one thing to play aggressive, another thing to play DIRTY, which is what Wolves did for majority of the game tbh.

Ref was shocking. Mario got jumped on WWF style and it was a foul against him.

Atwell is bent.

impressedwolf said:
TCIB said:
If Wolves can keep that level up they will not need to worry about relagation imo.

Hope you are right mate, if we finish 17th then we are happy wanderers!

Dont mind Mick or Wolves BUT please, and this goes out to other PL teams also, PLEASE stop the dam annoying cheesy music after you score at home. This is PL, leave that stuff behind in the championship

YourBirdCanSing22 said:
ELL107T said:
Think the only thing the ref got right was the penalty/sending-off.

Before you all batter me, it was a correct decision... BUT they should not have even had the free kick that lead to it because the ref cocked up by not giving the foul against Yaya only seconds beforehand!

As someone mentioned, you can guarantee there will be little-to-no mention of him on MOTD or any other programs. He was an absolute disgrace!!!

MOTD will have this down as an 'unconvincing win.' In contrast to United, who despite being dominated for 90+ mins today will have shown their 'winning mentality' to 'bounce back' with a 'big result.'

Inevitably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.