City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

Chippy_boy said:
EaglesFan said:
Tevez City said:
Very important 3 points to keep the gap.

The funny part is the worst two players scored the two goals ( Dzeko and Kolarov )

IMO, Lescott and Barry were the best today.

Do you know why rest of the forum does not take you seriously?

You are one person on this board that keeps slagging your teams BEST SCORER (in all competitions).

Stop being a joke of each thread, man :-)

I don't have anyone on my ignore list, but he's coming close.

shocker! I had that shit on my friend list.

impressedwolf said:
Also, nice to see Lescott still playing well. Always rated him at Wolves and hes still a fans favourite
i think hes slightly underrated by some city fans and even capello, people seem to think he needs to be able to dribble to ball 60 yards and pass like silva, hes not brilliant with the ball at his feet but hes been solid and he partners very well with kompany, i rate him, just not his fault hughes forked out 20 odd million for him

just got back now....what a fuckin joke atwell is...how the fuck this guy is a prem ref with blatant decisions like today....the ref had issues with us today and enforced the game from a personal viewpoint

i agree, the biggest problem he has is living up to that price tag. Would love Wolves to have him back towards the end of his career

wahoowa said:
sincity said:
Chippy_boy said:
Not Kolo.

If Mancini chooses Savic over Kolo, it would speak volumes about the trust Mancini currently has in Kolo, wouldn't it? And I don't think Kolo would like being overlooked one bit...

Mancini should choose Savic - he's looked much better in his time IMO. Kolo was abysmal in Munich.

I agree with choosing Savic...its just means Kolo would be thinking of moving on..and then we would have to get another CB...

BlueTG said:
Tevez City said:
Very important 3 points to keep the gap.

The funny part is the worst two players scored the two goals ( Dzeko and Kolarov )

IMO, Lescott and Barry were the best today.
not really, alot of players play shit yet score goals. he got the goal we needed at the time however lucky/easy, you just clearly have an agenda against the lad

explained by his username maybe??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.