City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

ManCity4ever10 said:
Today demonstrated the need to spend big on a couple of world class centre backs - conceding a goal against lesser opposition and getting sent off...not good

You have the stench of Rag about you.

Shadz69 said:
impressedwolf said:
Shadz69 said:
Happy enough with that 3 hard point's won.Thought the ref was terrible but got it right with Komp's.Lescott motm for me and well done Wolve's gave us a tougher time than the side last week.How do the Wolves fans feel about the Irish crew over there?I am a big fan of Doyle and Ward still has scope to get better?

Massive fan of both of them, to be honest probably our two hardest working players. Doyle was quiet today but usually doesnt stop running. It doesnt always score many but he does a lot of work holding the ball up and creating chances for Fletcher.
Ward is mr utility and seems to play well in any position. Must be the first name on the team sheet for Mick.

Hunt also works very hard for us, I realise that he is an irratant and the sort of player that is only liked by his own fans!

I don't mind Hunt at all he does a great job for Ireland also,I think Doyle could score goal's with more service he play's for 2 side's that lack any real creativity
and is on scraps most of the time but I hope it change's when Fletcher get's back they work well together.Agree about Ward I see a big future for him if he keep's progressing.Good luck for the rest of the season.

I think we see more from Doyle when Mick plays the wide men such as Jarvis and Hammill etc but when we play away especially against big teams such as City we play more defensively which makes ithard for Doyle to get anything.

Ive really enjoyed posting on here and hearing some of the comments back about my team, it always nice to hear other peoples views etc

Ducado said:
kippaxwarrior said:
ManCity4ever10 said:
Today demonstrated the need to spend big on a couple of world class centre backs - conceding a goal against lesser opposition and getting sent off...not good

Come on MODS, how much more wumming does this clown need to do before he gets banned?

He's gone

nice one

SebastianBlue said:
The Ugly:

Referee - One of the worst officiating performances I have ever seen. The stats will make it look as if we bullied our way to a tight win, but that would be far from the truth. He gave no protection whatsoever ever to any of our players (especially Silva and Barry) and ignored at least one stonewall penalty and one possible red card (two-footed tackle from the side on Barry early in the second half). I hope his match decisions review sees him retain no more than a fourth official position in PL matches for the rest of the season.

This!
Get used to a "bad" refereeing throughout the remain 28 rounds as we dont have a "name" there yet. I am pretty sure there will be more games like this until the end of the season.

MOTM Kolarov or AJ (did he score after referee blown final whistle?)

I think we should club together and buy Kun some new boots. He clearly needs them after some the scuffs he had today :-).

The Wolves keeper made some great saves though.

impressedwolf said:
Shadz69 said:
impressedwolf said:
Massive fan of both of them, to be honest probably our two hardest working players. Doyle was quiet today but usually doesnt stop running. It doesnt always score many but he does a lot of work holding the ball up and creating chances for Fletcher.
Ward is mr utility and seems to play well in any position. Must be the first name on the team sheet for Mick.

Hunt also works very hard for us, I realise that he is an irratant and the sort of player that is only liked by his own fans!

I don't mind Hunt at all he does a great job for Ireland also,I think Doyle could score goal's with more service he play's for 2 side's that lack any real creativity
and is on scraps most of the time but I hope it change's when Fletcher get's back they work well together.Agree about Ward I see a big future for him if he keep's progressing.Good luck for the rest of the season.

I think we see more from Doyle when Mick plays the wide men such as Jarvis and Hammill etc but when we play away especially against big teams such as City we play more defensively which makes ithard for Doyle to get anything.

Ive really enjoyed posting on here and hearing some of the comments back about my team, it always nice to hear other peoples views etc

I don't mind Wolves & like Mick from his time at City. Good luck for the rest of the season, I think you will be OK.

JasminBosnia said:
SebastianBlue said:
The Ugly:

Referee - One of the worst officiating performances I have ever seen. The stats will make it look as if we bullied our way to a tight win, but that would be far from the truth. He gave no protection whatsoever ever to any of our players (especially Silva and Barry) and ignored at least one stonewall penalty and one possible red card (two-footed tackle from the side on Barry early in the second half). I hope his match decisions review sees him retain no more than a fourth official position in PL matches for the rest of the season.

This!
Get used to a "bad" refereeing throughout the remain 28 rounds as we dont have a "name" there yet. I am pretty sure there will be more games like this until the end of the season.

MOTM Kolarov or AJ (did he score after referee blown final whistle?)

I wondered that too as he lobbed the ball towards the goal and then there was a delay and a cheer but the cameras didn't show it!

Wish I had kept my mouth shut, I turned to the guy behind me and said he wont be happy till he sends a city player off, 5 secs later off kompany goes, but I really felt that this guy came with an agenda today, was definitely in the alf grey mould, I'm sure this is the same guy who allowed the phantom goal at Bristol a couple of years back, I got the impression he wanted the game to be about him and no one else, but I thought city were brilliant today kept up the pressure, it was a pity dzeko had to be substituted to pacify the ref?

ManCity4ever10 said:

Today demonstrated we are a solid team on the less glamorous occasions Mr Failtroll.

Ahh yes that flop Kompany, what were we doing buying such guff eh. That Lescott chap looks like he has 2 left feet and that Savic fella would get the run around of a blind nun.

What about these dirty lesser teams eh, how dare they score against the imperious Man City. Who do i write to about this great injustice of our time ?

Edit: Cheers Ducado :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.