City warn fans not to wear colours in Napoli

Yeah, well done for creating a topic about this. Read on a liverpool forum that some liverpool fan bought a napoli scarf and it's the best fiver he's ever spent. They really are a horrible piece of work.

Only 800 going or was that at the time of writing ? What´s the allocation? I know it´s not a jolly to the costas but I would have thought 1k min

mike channon´s windmill said:
Only 800 going or was that at the time of writing ? What´s the allocation? I know it´s not a jolly to the costas but I would have thought 1k min

2800<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:56 pm --<br /><br />
RACHACE said:
Is anyone staying anywhere near the "no go areas"? I'm in the Ramada near the train station!!!

Yep .... several blues in a hotel 50 yards from the station...hotel Europa!!!

dom12345 said:
Yeah, well done for creating a topic about this. Read on a liverpool forum that some liverpool fan bought a napoli scarf and it's the best fiver he's ever spent. They really are a horrible piece of work.

It really pisses me off. It's a game of football yet the authorities allow Napoli to continue competing despite a significant percentage of their fans being Thugs with no regard for the wellbeing of others.

were stayin in hotel europa, cant wait the atomsphere gunna b intense, well looking forward to it, defo goin straight to the port for a sing song, bayern all had shirts on so y cant we

feedthegoat2009 said:
were stayin in hotel europa, cant wait the atomsphere gunna b intense, well looking forward to it, defo goin straight to the port for a sing song, bayern all had shirts on so y cant we
also in europa mate and same plan as you to head to port.

Might be worth investing of some of this

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hill-interiors.com/images/giant/S999.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hill-interiors.com/images/giant/S999.jpg</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.