City warn fans not to wear colours in Napoli

Not sure whats worse, colours/no colours ?.. We got the same advice one New Years Day for a trip to Newcastle, went in The Star for a pint, stuck out like balls on a bulldog, there was only us without a black/white shirt on for miles.. told the local 'Biffa Bacons' we were the Salvation Army on a day off... !

Napoli play in Blue. Best advice I can offer is speak no Italian, speak no Mancunian and hide all day in your hotel. It isn't just the thugish hooligans that are the problem. Better still, stay safe, stay home. best of luck to Blues in the Italian Beirut of old.

In the ground sing loud and proud, and outside keep your head down and your mouth shut.

Stay in groups and stay safe.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:17 pm --<br /><br />In the ground sing loud and proud, and outside keep your head down and your mouth shut.

Stay in groups and stay safe.

Hope you all stay safe, moreover I hope the Napoli fans prove us all wrong and actually end up liking us. What a nice thing that would be :)

Don't want to offend anyone and I applaud this travelling to support our lads but there's a lot of naive lads on here if they think this is being blown out of proportion.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Don't want to offend anyone and I applaud this travelling to support our lads but there's a lot of naive lads on here if they think this is being blown out of proportion.
get fucked, we're going to support the lads in the most important game the club has ever played. we can't be intimidated.

frasermcfc said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
get fucked, we're going to support the lads in the most important game the club has ever played. we can't be intimidated.

This isnt intimidation and it's nothing to do with football.the place is a fucking hellhole.

Ultras are the least of your worries.half of Napoli is out to hustle you or worse.start thinking along those lines.

Pete has given good advice and it's well documented about how rough it is around the train station but some people are booking hotels in there.

Take the advice of people who've actually been there.

No one wants any blues getting in trouble over there and I know the excitement of the game is getting our lads excited and bullish but anyone neglecting the warnings thinking "oh there's enough of us we'll be fine" is in for some shocks.

Obviously the majority will come back fine but there will be a few not so lucky.

I advise everyone to be extra cautious on this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.