City Will Lose At Villa

Sky Blue said:
Big Dave Watson said:
This. I think this is where it all starts to go wrong.

Hmmmm interesting...

Big Dave Watson said:
I think we wil get turned over at Newcastle then have to rely on Villa and Blackpool not scoring at our place because we certainly cant score at home.
mutley-pmsl.gif

mike channon´s windmill said:
Hopefully the longer we all expect it to go tits up , the longer it won´t . That´s all I´ll say.

I agree with that.

I think it's written, in typical City fashion, for us to get beat today. Bent and Dzeko, new teams, all that money they've spent on an English striker, all that money we've spent on a Bosnian striker etc.

Come on City, just control the game like we seem to do away from home!

It's all down to the footballing gods

If they are being generous

Brum will win or draw at the rags
Newcastle will beat or draw with Spuds
Wigan at the gooners will only get beat by a single goal (even the gods can't help wigan at the emirates I am sorry to say)
and we will have to score three goals at Villa to win because the gods always make sure that ex players of ours will score (Dunne and play a blinder) and Bent will score on his debut.

Big Dave Watson said:
Nellie10 said:
I don't really like our chances against Villa, they just signed Bent and they are going to play a really good game against us, mark us down for a loss, sorry guys.

2ik4os1.gif

Sky Blue said:
Big Dave Watson said:

Hmmmm interesting...

Big Dave Watson said:
I think we wil get turned over at Newcastle then have to rely on Villa and Blackpool not scoring at our place because we certainly cant score at home.

and your point is?

So I got that one wrong and that means I am not allowed any more predictions then?

Big Dave Watson should really change his name to something more appropriate like Big Girls Blouse, perhaps. He is an embarrassment to the real man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.