City+

The commentary was OK but every single pass was mentioned. I was almost crying out for Brian Clarke where you still didn’t know if you’d scored or not 5 minutes after you actually had!

We assumed that he was also doing an audio-only commentary for the website or somewhere...

. The commentary was OK but every single pass was mentioned. I was almost crying out for Brian Clarke where you still didn’t know if you’d scored or not 5 minutes after you actually had!
I think that's because it goes out on radio/online in some places mate.

Agree with posters about the bingo bollocks, fucking tedious, like something blue hammer came up with
;)

An anyone tell me how to cancel my subscription? I’ve been accessing the friendlies on the Mancity app.

An anyone tell me how to cancel my subscription? I’ve been accessing the friendlies on the Mancity app.

I struggled but eventually found it:

Main City website
Find the link to City+
Press ‘ subscribe to City +’
Scroll right to the bottom and press ‘Visit our help centre’
Scroll down and press ‘How do I cancel my subscription to City +’
Takes you to your subscribers page and there’s a button for ‘cancel subscription’

Easy.

I struggled but eventually found it:

Main City website
Find the link to City+
Press ‘ subscribe to City +’
Scroll right to the bottom and press ‘Visit our help centre’
Scroll down and press ‘How do I cancel my subscription to City +’
Takes you to your subscribers page and there’s a button for ‘cancel subscription’

Easy.
Thanks mate. These things are always made difficult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.