City+

Anyone know how to get the Savinho unveiling on City+ or YouTube? Meant to be on both but can't see it on either.

Last edited:
What was that bingo thing about? Are they not able to show highlights from the first half?
I walked off and made a brew when the bingo bollox started.

My God, if anyone can sit through more than 10 minutes of that inane shite, I tip my hat to them.

It’s like it’s aimed at a CBeebies audience.

Even the commentary. I get that it’s aimed exclusively at City fans, so is bound to be biased. But it almost had me pining for Keown and fucking Dixon.

My God, if anyone can sit through more than 10 minutes of that inane shite, I tip my hat to them.

It’s like it’s aimed at a CBeebies audience.

Even the commentary. I get that it’s aimed exclusively at City fans, so is bound to be biased. But it almost had me pining for Keown and fucking Dixon.
I couldn't agree more mate it is like a cheap children's tv show I use it for under 18 games and EDS other than that, no thanks.

Any ideas why the app says 'not available on your region'? I'm in Manchester
I had the same for the previous friendly game. App said not available so I switched to the website and it worked from there. Another fault in the app !

The renewal fee has just came up, now last time they said as a long standing customer I could have it for a one off fee of £30, instead of £4.99 a month, it was £1.99 a month but next time it would go to full price but just had it offered to me for £30 again.

Has anybody else renewed this week?

The Chelsea match was the first match i’ve seen on City+ and it was pretty excruciating. The bingo game reminded me of one of the random ideas shouted out by Alan Partridge desperate for a new contract. At one point I thought someone was going to pass her a paper bag to breathe into. The commentary was OK but every single pass was mentioned. I was almost crying out for Brian Clarke where you still didn’t know if you’d scored or not 5 minutes after you actually had!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.