City+

Sorry I’ve. It looked back through the whole thread but has anyone found a solution to getting the City+ app to cast to a TV ? Anyone raised it with City and had a response.

I know it’s no longer available as an app on my smart Tv or Fire stick (which really pisses me off) but when I try and cast from my iPhone it says it cannot find any devices on my network. I’ve checked all the settings and all correct. Funny that if I go to YouTube it can find a full list of devices and I could cast from that fine. Yet another complaint getting fired off to City for this.
Sounds like your tv is too old to be compatible. I had the same issue, so bought a phone to HDMI converter and connected it physically.

The picture quality isn’t HD, but it’s decent enough.

IMG_6333.jpeg

Sorry I’ve. It looked back through the whole thread but has anyone found a solution to getting the City+ app to cast to a TV ? Anyone raised it with City and had a response.

I know it’s no longer available as an app on my smart Tv or Fire stick (which really pisses me off) but when I try and cast from my iPhone it says it cannot find any devices on my network. I’ve checked all the settings and all correct. Funny that if I go to YouTube it can find a full list of devices and I could cast from that fine. Yet another complaint getting fired off to City for this.

Same for me.

I can cast pretty much anything else but this bullshit just will not work.

I rarely criticise City, but this is fucking wank.

How do you cancel the £4.99 monthly charge? Not showing in my bank direct debits

Used a hdmi from the laptop to the TV, a bit of a dated setup but not too bad, had to refresh in second half when picture was briefly lost.

On the City website.

Go to:

My account
My Profile
Subscriptions
End subscription

Made sure I did it last night before I forgot. Takes a bit of finding but not as long as trying to get this shit channel on your TV.

Still not managed that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.