City+

Which day is the match on? Ie tomorrow night at 00.30
Or is it Wednesday at 00.30

All this BST versus EDT dates/times is muddying the waters!

IMG-1343.jpg

Not tuned into City tv for a few months
Unfortunately it has taken a turn for the worse and the city crest.comes up for a few seconds then just a blank screen.
Anyone else finding there's is out of sorts.

Not tuned into City tv for a few months
Unfortunately it has taken a turn for the worse and the city crest.comes up for a few seconds then just a blank screen.
Anyone else finding there's is out of sorts.
If its on Roku its knackered and wont work. I went through weeks of pain trying to get an answer for last years friendlies both City and Roku blamed each other, eventually City admitted its an error with them and they cant fix it.

If its on anything else, uninstall and reinstall the app and that sorts it out. It happens on my smart TV every now and then. Its a pain in the arse and must be costing them subscriptions, if I hadn't got the Black Friday deal at £20 for the year, I would have cancelled my monthly subscription until they resolved all the issues.

That’s just so, so poor from the club.
It's been this way since day one.
As i mentioned at the time, kids could come up with a better app.
It's an embarrassment to the fans and club.

They need to farm it out.

Sad when we have "Dodgy Dave" from the pub who can design a IPTV app streaming illegal content from around the world in full 4K HDR, with picture in picture. A full library of past events, 10k of films and TV with full EPG and trailers and a star rating system.

Yet CITY+ cannot even get their app to start!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.