City+

Has anyone had success casting from a Chromebook? I'm trying to help my Dad do this - it works fine from my Apple, but doesn't seem to work on a Chromebook to his TV?

For a club who never stops banging on about being world leaders in this and that, they don’t halve make things complicated sometimes.

If I wanted to watch United TV, I’d just flick my TV over to United TV and press a button.

With these jokers, you got to get the match up on your phone and then follow a 20 step guide to try and make it appear on your TV.

Unsuccessfully, I might add with last nights dry run.

For a club who never stops banging on about being world leaders in this and that, they don’t halve make things complicated sometimes.

If I wanted to watch United TV, I’d just flick my TV over to United TV and press a button.

With these jokers, you got to get the match up on your phone and then follow a 20 step guide to try and make it appear on your TV.

I found a stream very quickly on youtube for the first match. I have given up on City+

I binned it off but when I had City+ last year I just used airplay to stream it from my phone to the tv, worked absolutely fine.

Obvs you’ll need an iPhone and an airplay compatible tv to do that.

Since Richard Ayers et al left City digital in like 2013, basically our entire digital output has been abysmal.

I use the app a lot for youth games and that, and it's fucking crap. It barely works.

Not sure if anyone else has said this. But I put City+ up on my iPad and then pull down on the right hand corner and press 'mirror screening'. It plays perfectly on the big telly then.

I simply used the internet on my tv and watched it through City live, I quit after 10 minutes I just couldn't take the commentary.
Supersport PSL though was bang on.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.