City+

I subscribe for one month then cancel. I only want the pre season games. I have a IPTV service for the rest not shown on normal TV.
I have the City TV app on my Firestick and my Samsung TV. However, regional agreements mean the City APP cannot show the live game!??!

The absolutely stupid thing is the live game can be watched directly from the City website (with City+ subscription), and via the mobile phone app. This can then be cast to any smart TV from the phone!

So i tried to watch the game on the phone, only for the app to say there is a problem with the system.
Missing the start of the game, i switched to the City website and that is streaming perfectly.
After a few minutes, i re-try the phone app and that is now working. Tried "casting" to my TV and that also now worked properly.
The picture cast from the phone was actually ok. Not the normal blocky stuttering affair.

It just a poor show from City. MUFC TV doesn't seem to have these "regional issues".
City+(TV) was poor from the very start and it hasn't improved.
I've said in a previous post today. City need to start taking it seriously, or let somebody else do it.

Last edited:
After cancelling my city+ subs I tried Recast for the first time airplayed it to my tv and pictures quality was superb not one drop of but had to pay for it though! You pay for points and it was 400points cost me a fiver

Got an mail from City @ 14.38 telling me how I could watch the game today.....90 minutes after it concluded....inept is the word I'm thinking of

I subscribe but all I get on my LGTV is this too (constantly trying to load). I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but with no success. I can get it on my laptop but not on my TV. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Get the Man City app up on your Smart Tv, it will give you a code number to put in your phone. Go to loginmancity/device on your phone and put the code in to your phone. Should link up then.

Get the Man City app up on your Smart Tv, it will give you a code number to put in your phone. Go to loginmancity/device on your phone and put the code in to your phone. Should link up then.
Thanks but it doesn't get that far, the City crest appears with a circle below it constantly whizzing round, as if it is trying to load the app but doesn't. It's odd because last season it worked fine and I am subscribed. I have deleted the app and reloaded it many times, rebooted my wifi and T.V., updated my firmware/software etc. All other apps work fine apart from the City app. It works on my laptop though.....very strange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.