City's 2016/17 Kits- Opinions 4 Months On

1st is ok but not City
2nd good but lose yellow badge as looks like rag badge
3rd WTF were they on when this was designed, not enough class A drugs to make this reasonable

Home shirt is fine with me but it should be with white shorts.
The away shirt is ok but wtf are those yellow socks doing with it?
I don't get the 3rd kit at all.

I spoke to someone on Saturday from the club who referred me to the survey which they say indicated that blue shorts were the colours of preference . Surely they got that wrong ?
Blue and white shirts / white shorts / blue or maroon or dark blue socks for me - Home kit .
Red and black stripes - second kit .
Don't mind about third.
So getting to the point of the OP - I hate all of the current sh*te

All 3 kits are shite...look nothing like what a traditional City kit should look like.
Always preferred the round neck shirt in sky blue with white trim on neck and sleeves...like the old Umbro one. White shorts and blue socks too.
Used to like the white away kit with thin blue stripes from years ago....or if not that then red and black stripes or maroon and blue.

None of them float my boat.

Home kit horrible 2 tone blue, blue shorts (yuk), white socks is also a no-no.

Away kit you'd think being black it'd be hard to fuck up but Nike managed to make a very average kit look awful with the yellow badge and socks.

Third kit looks the best of the bunch but has no relevance to City, if I was a kid and had to have one I'd go for this one.

Used to like the white away kit with thin blue stripes from years ago....or if not that then red and black stripes or maroon and blue.
^^this
It's not that hard really;

Home: Sky Blue shirt with white trim, white shorts, navy socks with maroon trim.
Away: white with thin stripes and dark shorts and socks, or navy/black with matching shorts and socks, or maroon with matching shorts and socks. Every few years do a red and black striped kit.
3rd: whatever the fuck keeps those acid head designers happy as long as they leave the home and away the way they're meant to be.

Whoever signed these off needs fucking sacking or shooting the latter would be my preferred option

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.