City's 2016/17 Kits- Opinions 4 Months On

Salmon pink ("orange") ensemble reminds me of a much-derided and quickly-discarded Everton kit from years ago. Disgusting.

Got accustomed to the first kit but it's not City. Should have been sky blue and white.

Black and maroon outfit OK.

As shirts the home has grown on me as has the away (still not keen on the badge tho) 3rd is just awful and as kits including shorts and socks their all crap

The home shirt is a very nice football shirt. It's classy. But it's not really in keeping with City's traditions at all which is disappointing. The shirt looks more like Coventry's 2003-04 shirt than anything we have had in our entire 122 year history. Then you see every other Nike kit out there and they are all identical, a template for everyone and that is just shit!

I don't like sky blue shorts with the kit, never have, never will.

We don't look like Manchester City Football Club. Blue shirts, blue shorts, white socks is Chelsea; different coloured sleeves is Arsenal; too much sky blue and not enough white looks like Zenit or Coventry.

The away kits are the same, nice looking, but are just templates for all Nike teams. There's no individuality about them other than the badge and sponsor of each team being different and that makes me not want to buy one despite them being nice

The home shirt has grown on me a tiny bit but the other 2 are still horrible

I detested that third kit when it came out but if I were to part with the cash for a new one I'd have that one. The orangey thing has grown on me! I've told the Club in one of those survey thingamajigs that the third kit needs issuing as a cycling shirt.

Like the home kit but away and third arevshite. What the story with badge on away shirt. Useless shite nike doing this... have not bought home shirt yet as earlier season i always bought it before season start. Will buy home as soon as possible.

The home kit is just not a City shirt and Im disappointed every time I see it.
The away shirt is alright its grown on me a lot but I wish it had a normal badge.
The other thing. Well, feck me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.