Citys american tour

Jonesie, serious question.
If I drove my truck down (full size F150) would I be able to park it anywhere close to your pub? Would I be able to drive it at all (considering the crazy traffic)? Cheers.

............any chance of you addin some ST. Ides berry flave on tap mate ;) ?[/quote said:
Cant see Michael at the Hatter going for it pal, but you might try clubs like the Manhole or the Joystick in the Meat packing district. Barcon, there is an open lot around the corner on 26th for about $40 a day, or Street parking which is free overnight but from 9am to 7pm you have to fill the meter on the hour. I have driven vans and trucks around Manhattan for years without any problems apart from screaming at the 4king traffic and being distracted by the stunningly beautiful women on Naked tuesdays.

jonesie said:
Cant see Michael at the Hatter going for it pal, but you might try clubs like the Manhole or the Joystick in the Meat packing district. Barcon, there is an open lot around the corner on 26th for about $40 a day, or Street parking which is free overnight but from 9am to 7pm you have to fill the meter on the hour. I have driven vans and trucks around Manhattan for years without any problems apart from screaming at the 4king traffic and being distracted by the stunningly beautiful women on Naked tuesdays.

is it only Naked Tuesdays now?

I remember when I lived in the East Village when I went driving on FDR and West Side Highway we had Naked Thursdays as well, pphhhhhhoooaaaaarrrr!!!

(and of course with our British accents it's like we're super-beings over here; no kryptonite to hold us back, a ha ha)

jonesie said:
............any chance of you addin some ST. Ides berry flave on tap mate ;) ?[/quote said:

Cheers.
Naked tuesday sounds allright until you picture the cast of Taxi.

I remember when I lived in the East Village when I went driving on FDR and West Side Highway we had Naked Thursdays as well, pphhhhhhoooaaaaarrrr!!!

(and of course with our British accents it's like we're super-beings over here; no kryptonite to hold us back, a ha ha)[/quote]

No but the National Health Dental work sure does.

birchwoodgingerste said:
does anyone no if citys friendlys in the states wll be broadcast on any sports channels i no there early morning kick offs thanks

They are definitely on ESPN, apart from the Portland Timbers friendly game. Check out this on Bluemoon.

jonesie said:
MCFCinUSA said:

(and of course with our British accents it's like we're super-beings over here; no kryptonite to hold us back, a ha ha)

No but the National Health Dental work sure does.

speak for yourself!

;oD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.