Citys american tour

I have one extra ticket for the match in Portland. If anyone is interested please PM me and we can work something out.

I've got tickets already, but just wanted to see if anyone is meeting up for a beer before the match near Merlo Field. I've read through the Portland City Guide on the OS and can't figure out which, if any of the recommended pubs, are walking distance to the University. Is there anyone who lives locally that can recommend the right spot?

Thanks for the tips, Jonesie. I have no problem walking to 6th for the train, or catching a cab, or hiring a sherpa and donkey...just as long as there is room for my banana.

All I have to say is "Be very, very carefull walking the streets in America." It is NOT like the homeland!!!!

Bay Area Blue said:
I've got tickets already, but just wanted to see if anyone is meeting up for a beer before the match near Merlo Field. I've read through the Portland City Guide on the OS and can't figure out which, if any of the recommended pubs, are walking distance to the University. Is there anyone who lives locally that can recommend the right spot?

There are several of us meeting about an hour and a half before the match at the will call at Merlo Field, we'll probably get a pint or two from someplace nearby before heading in. Send me a PM and we can work something out!<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:58 pm --<br /><br />
Mamucium said:
All I have to say is "Be very, very carefull walking the streets in America." It is NOT like the homeland!!!!

You're right it's not. It's WAY safer! At least in Portland anyway!

Since 911 there is no safer place on the planet than NY. I Suggest you take a walk round Blackley after dark, then come back and tell me how safe the Homeland is.I'm about to get a couple more buses lined up for both games, so give it a go and if there is no room, like I say the Station is only a stroll away.

We play Lisbon on Friday, and The Red Bulls on Sunday. Micah is obviously referring to the 5-a-side game the NY MCFC Supporters are playing against the Red Bulls Supporters.

DalbeyINUK said:
I have one extra ticket for the match in Portland. If anyone is interested please PM me and we can work something out.
will they swallow or take lol

Yoz, with a rare talent for comedy such as yours, you really must continue to further your career in Sainsburys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.