City's budget

I could be wrong but I don’t think it matters whether the Sane money came in last year, this year or next year because, my understanding is that, they’ve aggregated FFP over 3 years due to covid.
Any FFP experts please chime in and confirm / add detail. Thanks.
Possibly, FFP relaxation rules seem all a bit vague, but I got the impression the Sane income was allocated to bringing the £120 mill loss down to £60 mill over 2 years rather than towards transfers. As you say it’s all one pot really so may not matter. Out of my depth really.

That’s awful. We’d be making a loss on 2 and that would be way below market value for all 3. Laporte and Bernardo are worth £70mil each, minimum.
They arent though. Any player, or in fact any object at all, are worth what someone will pay for them. Who can you see paying us prices like that for anyone?

I think he was sold in July which is after our accounting year end, so the money will be in this years accounts
July last year, so in the accounts that finished June this year.So last years accounts. This summers transfers will be in this years accounts, ending June 22.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.