City's worst manager of all time

Re: Citys worst manager of all time.

Only one winner. Alan Ball.

Ball for me. The worst thing about it was that everyone knew he was shit and he was going to relegate us beforehand. Not like with hughes where he did well at blackburn - yes I know that's still no great feat, but you could see the reasoning behind it after Svens holiday camp. But ball, there was no excuse for that

did Buster Phillips ever become the first ever £10m player

There are the obvious ones like Ball, but I have to say Frank Clarke, he came to us and on the face of it got a few results, but when you look at the manner of those wins, many being against teams who had little to play for I always saw through it and really fear the worse the following season, the writing was on the wall so to speak.

He also said the word 'stability' a lot and I have an irrational hatred of managers who say 'stability' a lot.

Asa Hartford - took us for one game v Charton I think which we won 2 - 1 and said afterwards that he wouldnt want to do that again which dissapointed me due to the amount of shit we were in at that time.

To defend Phil Neal at least he wanted to do the job,most ran a mile.

Mr Copple at 33 days may take some beating.

Dirty Harry said:
There are the obvious ones like Ball, but I have to say Frank Clarke, he came to us and on the face of it got a few results, but when you look at the manner of those wins, many being against teams who had little to play for I always saw through it and really fear the worse the following season, the writing was on the wall so to speak.

He also said the word 'stability' a lot and I have an irrational hatred of managers who say 'stability' a lot.

You mean any manager who is currently in work?;-)

And he ripped us off we paid a lump sum as he was so ill he could never work again,but the ar-ehole went back in to management again.
mikeymod said:
Coppell. total rag shit bag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.