City's worst manager of all time

Re: Citys worst manager of all time.

Mark Hughes hands down, had he not had the cash behind himself out then we'd have gone down in his first season with us.

So many to choose from Ball Pearce Clark Frizzel Coppell
But controversially I go for Malcolm's second spell (if I'm allowed to split his spells) it took us years to recover
May I add this is not to diminish his achievements with Joe Mercer
If not splitting his spells then its Alan Ball

fat boy blue said:
So many to choose from Ball Pearce Clark Frizzel Coppell
But I controversially I go for Malcolm's second spell (if I'm allowed to split his spells) it took us years to recover May I add this not to diminish his achievments with Joe Mercer
If not splitting his spells then its Alan Ball
30 years!

Mark - TheBlue said:
Name the manager you think was the worst of all time and why you think this. You can only name one ;).

daftest question ever.

Alan fucking Ball. the **** of all cunts. i knew from the moment he was named we were doomed.

armadillo495 said:
Using my patented armadillo-manager-assessment-tool* I calculate that it is Jimmy Frizzell with a win percentage of only 23.81% (I'm excluding anyone that has managed for less than 38 games)

Jimmy Frizzell 21 September 1986-May 1987 P42 W10 D12 L20 F40 A61 23.81%

I award a Silver Medal to Alan Ball for this record...
Alan Ball 30 June 1995-26 August 1996 P49 W13 D14 L22 F49 A70 26.53%

*wikipedia

Both these were in the top division, Clark spent his entire tenure in the second division whilst also consigning us to the third. He had a 33% sucess rate FFS.
He was clearly the worst f**king manager we ever did have.

Manci, er, forget it.

''And after all,
You're my Alan Ball''

Grim, grim times. I don't like to speak ill of the dead but, by fuck, what a twat he was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.