CityTicketX

Could be done in-house with perhaps a price of minus £2 on the price for the seller and an additional £2 for the buyer. £4 per ticket should be plenty to employ 1/2 people to run it.

I have used Viagogo to buy a ticket for a friend from abroad and to be fair it was painless and no dearer than buying a normal match ticket once the 'add-on' were added-on. That was for what the club would call a Cat C game tho'. I've seen the prices it'll cost for a big game and it's not pretty. Imagine how much a QPR style ticket would cost on there!!!!!!

Having been on both sides of the fence - have recently sold on Viagogo and used the old Ticket exchange to buy - I agree something needs to be done in-house by the club.

However, there is the flip side to all those citing the morality of making money out of fellow blues. There have been plenty of stories on here where people have sold at face value only to have to then arrange for a new card to be issued by the club or seasoncards have been used to purchase away tickets. I'm not saying this is widespread, and I'm sure there are more positives than negatives, but this would be why I would hesitate to use an unofficial ticket exchange suxh as CityTicketX.

We should all register for viagogo get the free pie
Then never use them to sell tickets, DIY yourself via bluemoon

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
I'm 100% positive that the club would rather keep the fan-run exchange. But they have a legal obligation to shut it down. They have a contract with Viagogo, and the Twitter account clashes with this massively. It will keep getting shut down unfortunately, this won't end well.

Surely they have to close down the ticket and travel exchange forum if that's true?

Unsuspended?

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/CityTicketX" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/CityTicketX</a>

I have had personal experience with these so called ticket exchanges. Last season I had to buy a ticket and the company puts 19 present charges and then they charge you again for posting the tickets to you. So for a 45 pound ticket it cost me 90 pounds.

So anybody selling unwanted tickets at face value. Good for you and you should carry on what you are doing for the fans.

After another suspension, @CityTicketX are back up and running. Thanks for your support to whoever follows/uses us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.