Cityzen card

Turned up this morning, just happy to have the card. Will give the rest to my nephew whos just getting into City (Aged 4) he will be buzzing with the tin and scarf haha, can even use the little history book to bash his mates over the head with when they say we have no history.

Turned up this morning, just happy to have the card. Will give the rest to my nephew whos just getting into City (Aged 4) he will be buzzing with the tin and scarf haha, can even use the little history book to bash his mates over the head with when they say we have no history.
You havnt mentioned the massive wallet :p

Mine arrived yesterday. Big dent in the tin box. The worrying thing is there is no mark on the packaging, so they must be packaging damaged tins. Bad form.

Mine arrived yesterday. Big dent in the tin box. The worrying thing is there is no mark on the packaging, so they must be packaging damaged tins. Bad form.
Just hope City eventually get the message and terminate the contract with whoever was outsourced to deliver the packs!
If you have youngsters in the family who are City mad, may be worth ringing the club and kicking up a stink.
I did this last year and got a whole load of stuff such as inflatable bananas, flags and badges etc......in way of an apology.
No consolation for the 3-month delay and damage, but a few Christmas pressies for the kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.