Cityzen card

Can't see what all the fuss is about, it's not like you can't go to a game because you have not got your pack, you still apply for your ticket the same way only difference is they send you out a paper ticket for free, and if you go to the seven games its free anyway.I was talking to a guy in N2 queue who was mad that he hadn't got his pack and was embarrassed by the fact he had a paper ticket rather than his card because he thought other fans would think him a tourist, LOL most of the people on the queue had paper tickets.

My pal applied in June and got his today.

So he couldn't wear the new scarf with pride at all the matches we've been to. But he should have been able to.

So he didn't have a plastic card to swipe in at the turnstiles instead of waiting for a paper ticket that could have got lost in the post. But he should have had one.

So he couldn't get the 10% discount for purchases over £10 at bars in City Square and inside the ground. But he should have had.

So he couldn't get the 10% discount for stuff in the club shop. Be he should have had.

That's what the fuss is all about.

So he couldn't wear the new scarf with pride at all the matches we've been to. But he should have been able to.

So he didn't have a plastic card to swipe in at the turnstiles instead of waiting for a paper ticket that could have got lost in the post. But he should have had one.

So he couldn't get the 10% discount for purchases over £10 at bars in City Square and inside the ground. But he should have had.

So he couldn't get the 10% discount for stuff in the club shop. Be he should have had.

Spot on
While the pack and card are really “goodies”
We have bloody well paid for them with money that has been taken up to 6 months ago.
Oh by the way received my pack and card today

So I take it from that that you, sorry your pal, will not be renewing his Cityzens card next season.
So he will not be able to wear his scarf at all unless he buys one.
He won't get priority on tickets and have to pay full price and maybe the ticket might get lost.
He won't get a tenners worth of piss for 9 quid or a £70 hoodie for 63.

But he will have 35 quid to spend wherever he likes. Shakes head!

So I take it from that that you, sorry your pal, will not be renewing his Cityzens card next season.
He won't get priority on tickets and have to pay full price and maybe the ticket might get lost.

Please don't make presumptions, igup.

I haven't yet discussed renewing next season with my friend, (Yes, I do have some. Not many, but real ones.)
At least he has his pack. I'm still waiting for mine.

I will be renewing, despite this poor service because although I can afford it, if I bought a Seasoncard I could only get to around seven or eight home games a season. So I leave it to others to buy who can justify the purchase. So I'm stuck with Matchday membership which does pay for itself after seven games but costs the price of a seasoncard due to high Matchday prices.

So, with that in mind, I do have gripes that the other 'benefits' are not available until the club deem it fit to post out the pack.

Can I ask you a question; if you paid for something, would you be happy if that item still hadn't been delivered 5 months later? It's the principle of the thing that annoys me. I spent £35 last june (and I can't afford to get over to seven games a season, so I don't make that money back on discounts). The club didn't wait until they dispatched the pack to take that money, yet I'm still waiting for my pack to arrive. If you think that's acceptable, fine. I don't.

Can I ask you a question; if you paid for something, would you be happy if that item still hadn't been delivered 5 months later? It's the principle of the thing that annoys me. I spent £35 last june (and I can't afford to get over to seven games a season, so I don't make that money back on discounts). The club didn't wait until they dispatched the pack to take that money, yet I'm still waiting for my pack to arrive. If you think that's acceptable, fine. I don't.

No its not right, but getting your knicks in a twist isn't going to solve it. I have bought tickets to every home league game this season, an outlay of over 750 quid, which the club has banked , I presume you have bought and paid for the matches you can attend. I know it's slightly different because you know that in August you pay for a match on May 4th. It's not right that they take your money though they should charge you when the goods(tickets) are sent out. But each year it happens, no need for song and dance. Still think my point about 9 quid for a tenners worth of piss stands though.

Agree 100% if City had taken my money last week than no problem but to take my money 6 months ago and not deliver for over 6 months is very poor from my Club. Also the pack seems to have less this season lol.....

Agree 100% if City had taken my money last week than no problem but to take my money 6 months ago and not deliver for over 6 months is very poor from my Club. Also the pack seems to have less this season lol.....
The pack is freebies though , the £35 membership is for the benefits,or at least that's why I buy it. You still had the benefits, ie discounts on merchandise and tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.