Cityzen card

Renewed mine this morning. Had no joy trying to do it (Oo-err!) online, so rang them up renewed over the phone. That meant I couldn't personalise my card, but hey ho. £35, plus the ubiquitous £2:50 booking fee. Asked the bloke if the cards would be out for the Watford game (travelling over for that one), and he said probably not.

I got an email from the club yesterday saying that they will automatically give me another year of membership on the 1st August as I had ticked the Auto Renew box last year.
Easy!

15/16 Seasoncard holders are already a Cityzens

Wow free beer for all seasoncard holders as well? Hope they're well stocked up for Chelsea game.

As if this wasn’t enough every Cityzen will receive a voucher booklet, including a free beer pint and a free chocolate bar at the Etihad Stadium.

I don't know what to do when I'm on the Cityzen site :/
You shouldn't be on the cityzen site. Go to the o/s then log into to the ticket booking, with your member number and at the to of the ticket booking site on the top bar click cityzens. You should then see the renewal page

You shouldn't be on the cityzen site. Go to the o/s then log into to the ticket booking, with your member number and at the to of the ticket booking site on the top bar click cityzens. You should then see the renewal page
Thank you, found it :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.