Cityzen card

Not had email from club, no sign of card but got paper ticket for tomorrow

Wish the Citizens pack would hurry up, I'm impatient for the Etihad's 50 greatest moments book. I just can't imagine what will be number 1, anyone any ideas?

I received an email saying the cards were being sent out from the 7th september and if we've not received yours by the 21st to contact them.

phoned customer services regarding the cityzens cards and after 25 minute wait on the phone , the advisor confirmed there will not be any cityzens cards distributed for at least 2 to 3 weeks , so it will be approaching October before anyone receives their cards , with the apparent cock up on season cards as well , the club is really trying the patience of supporters . The problem apparently is the company they out-sourced the manufacturing/printing of the cards. Thank god our team isnt as bad as the clubs customer services , we would be back in the championship. Anyway CTID , but i hope i dont croak before the card arrives , (if you want to complain e-mail francine warburton at the club for what good it will do)

phoned customer services regarding the cityzens cards and after 25 minute wait on the phone , the advisor confirmed there will not be any cityzens cards distributed for at least 2 to 3 weeks , so it will be approaching October before anyone receives their cards , with the apparent cock up on season cards as well , the club is really trying the patience of supporters . The problem apparently is the company they out-sourced the manufacturing/printing of the cards. Thank god our team isnt as bad as the clubs customer services , we would be back in the championship. Anyway CTID , but i hope i dont croak before the card arrives , (if you want to complain e-mail francine warburton at the club for what good it will do)
Are you serious? That's fucking ridiculous.

very serious , i needed one of the cityzen cards for my grandsons birthday present at the end of the week , hence my phone call , the advisor was very apologetic , so it looks like a yoyo and a toffee apple for the grandchild , they get too much nowadays anyway :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.