Cityzen card

If you had auto renew on your citizen card and have purchased a season ticket for 2015/2016. You will need to phone customer services and cancel the auto renew or you will be charged for the citizen membership (which comes free with the season ticket). I spent 15 mins on the phone yesterday sorting this out. Thought this was something that could have been done automatically as both citizen membership and season ticket are linked to your customer number. Just a warning to fellow blues who have upgraded from citizen membership to season ticket holder for the new season :-)

just had an email from the club , purchased 3 cityzen cards approx 4 weeks ago , they have stated if i havent recieved them by SEPTEMBER 21ST! , to get in touch with them , but this really isnt good enough , one of these cards was a birthday present for my grandson , (first time hes had a card) . Its also now 35 quid for an adult card , which has nearly doubled in 3 seasons , we are repeatedly told we are customers and not supporters anymore , so lets have some decent customer service from our club , this never happened when swales was in charge :)

just had an email from the club , purchased 3 cityzen cards approx 4 weeks ago , they have stated if i havent recieved them by SEPTEMBER 21ST! , to get in touch with them , but this really isnt good enough , one of these cards was a birthday present for my grandson , (first time hes had a card) . Its also now 35 quid for an adult card , which has nearly doubled in 3 seasons , we are repeatedly told we are customers and not supporters anymore , so lets have some decent customer service from our club , this never happened when swales was in charge :)
Yep; I got the same email a day or to back. "We would like to apologise that you have yet to receive your Cityzens card and membership pack and can advise that these will be despatched from Monday 7 September. If you have not have received your pack in the post by Monday 21 September, please let us know." Apparently, if you still have last season's card, and you purchase tickets before the new card is out, it will be activated. If you haven't, paper tickets will be issued up until the new cards are out. But it is very poor service. Why they couldn't get the Cityzen cards out around the same time as seasoncards beats me. Yes, it's a lot of cards and a lot of work. So; take on more staff to get them over that period. It's not like we can't afford to do it.

Yes it's £35 but you do get £5 off match tickets so it will pay for itself.

Got paper tickets for Saturday but they said if the cards arrive we could use them. Not very likely though yet, it seems the whole card system is way behind this year.

Either change supplier or sack someone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.