Cityzen card

Like a lot of other blues, I got the same email about the cards being dispatched on the 7th and to get in touch if I hadn't received the card by today. Well, no card yet. I've just been in touch with supporter services who took my membership number to see what the status of my card was. Apparently it's still "print in progress" (possibly printing process, the line wasn't great) and they couldn't give me a definitive date when I would be receiving the card and pack. "The fault lies with an outside company". Fucking ridiculous.

Like a lot of other blues, I got the same email about the cards being dispatched on the 7th and to get in touch if I hadn't received the card by today. Well, no card yet. I've just been in touch with supporter services who took my membership number to see what the status of my card was. Apparently it's still "print in progress" (possibly printing process, the line wasn't great) and they couldn't give me a definitive date when I would be receiving the card and pack. "The fault lies with an outside company". Fucking ridiculous.

I just got the same spiel. No definite timeline given. Just someone elses fault. Poor show really from such a big organisation. Quick enough to take the money though......

Still no card in the post this morning so phoned the club to be reassured that i should receive my card before the end of the month. He also said that theyve had to reprint season cards that were not working for the first few matches and because of this they take priority over cityzen card holders. So just have to wait and see when it arrives.

I have just e-mailed the club as haven't received mine yet. Has anyone been in contact with them to find out what is going on?

I contacted them yesterday and got the following response:

We’re sorry that your Cityzens membership card and pack have not yet reached you.

Supporters with a valid email address will shortly receive confirmation to advise that your pack has been despatched and it is on its way.

UK Cityzens, if you have not received your pack 7-working days after receipt of the email, please let us know.

Overseas Cityzens, please let us know if your pack has not arrived 14-working days after receipt of the email.

We apologise for the delay but don’t forget that you can still make the most of your Cityzens benefits - £5 off home Premier League matches and enter the competitions – at www.mcfc.co.uk/beacityzen

Less of a generic reply from the club, doesn't look like City Cards will be delivered any time soon.

Thank you for your response.
At the beginning of the Season prior to Cityzen cards being printed, there was an issue with Seasoncards that had been printed. At the first home game against Chelsea, many supporters found there cards to be not working at the turnstiles, many of the cards were not active at the turnstile due to issues with the chip inside.
Because of this, all printing was put on hold including Cityzen cards as they were due to be printed by the same external printing company. Due to this, the club had to do a thorough investigation and stop all printing until we knew why the cards were not working.
If we had printed the Cityzen cards when they were due to be printed these as well would have had the same issues resulting in them all needing to be reprinted also, rather than this, the club took the decision to delay the printing process for both Cityzen cards and Seasoncards until the problem was rectified and all cards were printed with an active chip.
The printing has now resumed and the Cityzen cards have began to be printed and will be sent to supporters shortly.
I hope this helps with your query, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries.
Kind Regards

Supporter Services

Less of a generic reply from the club, doesn't look like City Cards will be delivered any time soon.

Thank you for your response.
At the beginning of the Season prior to Cityzen cards being printed, there was an issue with Seasoncards that had been printed. At the first home game against Chelsea, many supporters found there cards to be not working at the turnstiles, many of the cards were not active at the turnstile due to issues with the chip inside.
Because of this, all printing was put on hold including Cityzen cards as they were due to be printed by the same external printing company. Due to this, the club had to do a thorough investigation and stop all printing until we knew why the cards were not working.
If we had printed the Cityzen cards when they were due to be printed these as well would have had the same issues resulting in them all needing to be reprinted also, rather than this, the club took the decision to delay the printing process for both Cityzen cards and Seasoncards until the problem was rectified and all cards were printed with an active chip.
The printing has now resumed and the Cityzen cards have began to be printed and will be sent to supporters shortly.
I hope this helps with your query, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries.
Kind Regards

Supporter Services
Thanks for posting that. A bit more specific than the usual guff. I'm assuming that company won't be getting its current contract renewed.

I can only think the outside printing firm are a bunch of rags , trying to perpetuate their emptihad jibes.
The jokes on them then as City will simply fuck their company off and I guarantee the Rags who caused mischief won't be working there anytime soon.

Paranoid thoughts aside, most blues (including myself) got our cards efficiently with no problems, so I can't fault the company from my own experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.