Cityzen card

very serious , i needed one of the cityzen cards for my grandsons birthday present at the end of the week , hence my phone call , the advisor was very apologetic , so it looks like a yoyo and a toffee apple for the grandchild , they get too much nowadays anyway :)
Have you still got last season's card? I got my discount in the Market Street store on the morning of the Watford game. Just explained to them that I had renewed but that the club hadn't sent out the new cards. Held the old card against the reader and Robert was indeed your father's brother. Not sure if they'll work at the turnstiles though; I used the paper ticket they sent out.

not tried last seasons card , like you , used paper tickets for watford game . Dont know if i can make Juventus game until Monday , so i would have to collect paper tickets from the ground before the game , its just an inconvenience , having to arrive half an hour earlier for a night match and queue for tickets , when i could be using the time , quaffing the clubs finest ales

not tried last seasons card , like you , used paper tickets for watford game . Dont know if i can make Juventus game until Monday , so i would have to collect paper tickets from the ground before the game , its just an inconvenience , having to arrive half an hour earlier for a night match and queue for tickets , when i could be using the time , quaffing the clubs finest ales
Carling; lovely!

Still not got mine, had an email saying if not received my card by monday to contact the club. Not good really.

I'd forgotten all about ours tbh. All very well matching Scum with revenues but we still can't get fucking membership cards

After the juventus fiasco and queuing for 75 minutes for paper tickets and eventually missing the kick off (first 15 minutes),i sent a rather critical (putting it mildly) e-mail to the club , so i got a phone call from customer services today , they couldnt apologise enough , refunded the juventus tickets , they are also are sending my grandson some scarves and stuff because his first champs league game was a disaster , amongst other gifts and promised discounts. They also said cityzen cards should be dispatched by september 20th. So fair play to the club and customer sevices , they manned up and accepted they were totally in the wrong and have redeemed themselves , any doubts i had about our club not caring about their supporters have firmly been answered. Real shame they didnt ring me yesterday , because i was so annoyed i didnt buy any West Ham tickets , bugger.

As i said in an earlier post had an email from city that they were despatched on the 7th sept and i should have mine no later than the 21st. Well the post just arrived and still no cityzens card so contacting the club for answers.

As i said in an earlier post had an email from city that they were despatched on the 7th sept and i should have mine no later than the 21st. Well the post just arrived and still no cityzens card so contacting the club for answers.

Got the same email and in the same boat as you, so please post what they say if you're calling them today.
Thanks

Just tried to phone but as i got through the options there was a recorded message saying that the cards had been sent out. So i've decided to leave the phone call until tomorrow. I'll see if anything arrives in the post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.