Cityzens Prices Confirmed

Re: Cityzen Prices Confirmed

SWP's back said:
Blue Smarties said:
They can fuck off. I'm at university so I can only make the odd game, I'm not paying £35 to allow me to buy a match ticket for £50 - 60. If I make one game then I could be looking at paying £95 for a single ticket? Fuck that, I'll stick to the ticket section on here.
Feel for me, I just bought mine and my dad's SC and won't be attending a single fucking game.
Instead you can watch it on your 60" TV whilst shagging some worldie as you take a break from sunbathing/the gym! ;-)

In a way I'm quite lucky, I grad next summer so with any luck I'll be able to get a job straight off the back which will give me some cash which will coincide with the expansion. That doesn't however mean that this extortion is right. I do feel somewhat hypocritical considering I'll be graduating with an advertising degree, basing my dissertation on branding/marketing in football, and I'm currently weighing up whether I want to work in an ad agency or try and get myself into the football world. But fuck it, £35 just to have the right to buy a ticket - a ticket you may not even qualify for - is wrong.

"You must pay us to have the right to purchase this product, however you may not actually qualify to purchase the product"

I remember when it used to be £5.00 for this card . I think City are getting a bit silly with these prices for membership and tickets for matches . I think the times coming for me to be just an armchair supporter . Like most real fans in Britain watching football is getting stupid . Like I say to most people all city are bothered about are corporate people these days .

ManCityX said:
@LeeCityzen

For comments regarding this membership.
Noticed he follows me, just DM'ed him to clarify if it's correct. If so I'll ask him for his opinion/direct him here. I very much doubt he had any say in the matter of pricing however it'll be interesting to see if he agrees on the price in order to have the right to purchase something which you may not qualify for.

jimharri said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
So to renew 4 cards tomorrow it's going to be another £140 fucking joke to be honest, then you will find come the Liverpool game you will need something like 4000 pts to get a ticket. What's the point 2 of our card holders are serving in the miltary now and can only make so many games but will have no chance of the big games if they time off. Not taken long to become like that lot from OT.
Same for overseas members. We can only rack up limited points due to financial circumstances. That's why we'll never qualify for tickets for finals or big away games. It's just impossible. Not a lot that can be done about it, unfortunately.
To be honest with all the data and tech stuff about if you travel from say Ireland and can prove it you should get bonus points and miltary personnel could get say 20 extra points, fans are traveling from all over, I do 200 mile rd trip every home game, a lot les than some on here but still £1000s a season. There is no way fans can keep up with those that can walk to the ground and pick bonus points up for all the away games they can afford to attend, if I still lived local I could afford every away game but living where I do now I can't, City need to look at the fan base and fans that have had cards for years with post codes miles away but still activate their cards.

baildon blue said:
I remember when it used to be £5.00 for this card . I think City are getting a bit silly with these prices for membership and tickets for matches . I think the times coming for me to be just an armchair supporter . Like most real fans in Britain watching football is getting stupid . Like I say to most people all city are bothered about are corporate people these days .

And this my friend is the problem that is never going to go away from the club now.

Thankfully we have seen some good times now at long long last in recent seasons,but it was inevitable we would become like the rags corporate empire,it's just happening a little quicker than most of us would have liked.

The memories of going to the game,especially Maine Rd will never be forgotten,that's what makes us unique,but as mentioned on here over the last few years,a "new fan" is ready to pop into our shoes (or seat as the case may be),and these buggers will never have to feel the pain and grief what we have endured over the last 30 years,last few seasons not included of course,

I never wanted the day to come when I became an armchair fan,although I knew it would happen eventually,thankfully we are on tv a lot more these days !!

Copied for the avoidance of doubt from Lee's latest tweet.

Lee Kenny@LeeCityzen · 2h

@ Hi, Adult membership will be £35 and £25 for U16s. Launching tomorrow :) #Cityzens #Together
View conversation
ReplyReplied to 0 times
RetweetRetweeted 0 times
FavoriteFavorited 0 times

More

CtidBlueMooner said:
Copied for the avoidance of doubt from Lee's latest tweet.

Lee Kenny@LeeCityzen · 2h

@ Hi, Adult membership will be £35 and £25 for U16s. Launching tomorrow :) #Cityzens #Together
View conversation
ReplyReplied to 0 times
RetweetRetweeted 0 times
FavoriteFavorited 0 times

More

Did you ask him what's the benefit of these cards apart from paying £35 for a chance to get a ticket?

Have the full benefits of joining Cityzens been publicised yet? Seems a little early to be slagging off the club until you know what you actually get for your money.

Manchester United mark II, they'll be forcing fans to buy cup tickets or you'll have your seasoncard suspended next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.