Cityzens reward store

received nothing.......another piss take...........club ignore mail

Can't be arsed now...........they know this probably

Also what is this Cityzens Matchday thing? £35 and you get extra ticket priority, fiver off shirts and other "great benefits" - another money racket. Have they rebranded the Cityzens membership / bluecard from previous years again?

Also what is this Cityzens Matchday thing? £35 and you get extra ticket priority, fiver off shirts and other "great benefits" - another money racket. Have they rebranded the Cityzens membership / bluecard from previous years again?

Basically old cityzens scarf badge voucher book ect

I tweeted supporters services this morning.

I said id used all my cityzen points about 6 or 8 weeks ago now,ever since they emailed to say if you dont use them you lose them.

they replied ,its taking a lot longer than usual to get all the rewards out,because everyone has used all their points at once,so lets wait and see if any of us eventually get owt through the post .

Yes mate, started off at £10 a few years bk but same price as last year for this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.