Cityzens reward store

spent all mine entering the competition to new York last year. Probably would have been better getting a banana lmao.
When we went to gladbach last season got talking to a couple on the way back to the hotel and they had won it using there points, came over on the plane with the players and stayed in there hotel, had to sort there own accommodation on match night and fly home with the riff raff return flight was included

Nothing off 5 cards an 3 addresses stuff was ordered against. Been 4-6 weeks on all of them.

its been 2 months since i splurged my points on trips, comps, bananas, badges & flags and i received/won fuck all. Cheers Citeh.

Any update this on the fallout from this? Anyone received their prizes or heard who won the competitions?

Any update this on the fallout from this? Anyone received their prizes or heard who won the competitions?
I think 'Massive Fuck Up' could be the answer. They should of confirmed prize winners for the Open and US tour. Think they will sweep this under the rug.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.