CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Wow, that's great optimism. I'm pretty sure Chelsea will be allowed fans by the point of the semi-final though.

Not so sure. The deadline for bids is tomorrow and then there is a review process by government and then Prem owners' test.

One of the bidders is promising a £50m loan for the final weeks of the season to service wages, so that would indicate the takeover won't be signed off quickly.

I so want to beat the bin dipping, job avioding, catalytic convertor stealing, fan killing, blame dodging, phlegm producing, checken grieving, candle lighting, tragedy hugging, coach smashing, bottle throwing bastards in the final.

Only a bit though.
You can’t hate them that much. You forgot “murdering”.

I would love this club the win the CL without killing a single opposition fan.

EDIT: just re-read your post. Sorry, you did include it. Welcome to the club Blue. My apologies.

I always feel my stomach turn over during and shortly after a CL draw. The QF is a decent draw. I understand why people would want to avoid the Dippers but why are Bayern any more of a concern than Real or Chelsea?

How hard will it be to get tickets for the away leg?
The rags allocation in the round of 16 was 3300.
I think there may still be restrictions on full capacity in Spain due to Covid but others may know better about that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.