CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

I think you'll beat Atletico. I'm concerned about Real though as theyre a decent team (Benzema is in good form) but you should be winning that.

Would you rather have Liverpool in the final or Bayern?

Not at all, just finished writing some massive report for the client. :)
I watched them a few times this season, they might be misfiring and people think they are shit, but then Spuds, Southampton and Crystal Palace are very much unremarkable, do you see where I am going with this? There is a pattern to our struggles and AM fit nicely into this. I am just saying I would personally prefer RM to AM.
You also said you wouldn’t want them in the final, I’d have been fucking ecstatic if we got to the final and were playing them.

I think you'll beat Atletico. I'm concerned about Real though as theyre a decent team (Benzema is in good form) but you should be winning that.

Would you rather have Liverpool in the final or Bayern?
Fat too soon to be thinking about the final. Plenty of tough games in the Quarters and Semi Finals.

Either way I'd love to see those Scouse bastards to get knocked out.

True, I said that, because I think playing them in one game instead in home/away fixtures would be even worse. Just my opinion. It might look very similar to our struggles against Tuchel's Chelsea from the last season.

As it stands, Chelsea fans won’t be able to travel, so no danger of having to mix with thousands of Obnoxious NF cockneys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.