CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Anyone found any decent routes at reasonable prices to Madrid
Alternatively you could drive , have driven through Madrid a few times in recent years , and if we can get tickets , its a 13/14 hour drive around 1000 miles from Calais, about £500 in fuel from Manchester plus ferries and motel / hotel split four ways should work out under £300 each. Add another £1000 for beer and its a cheap do :)

Alternatively you could drive , have driven through Madrid a few times in recent years , and if we can get tickets , its a 13/14 hour drive around 1000 miles from Calais, about £500 in fuel from Manchester plus ferries and motel / hotel split four ways should work out under £300 each. Add another £1000 for beer and its a cheap do :)

With today's fuel prices a 60 litre tank of diesel will cost between £110-£120.

Sadly all modes of travel are going up to absorb fuel price rises.

It's just the final for me if City get there. I'm not arsed how I get to Paris, and how much it's going to cost me.

How can other be warned about wumming yet every post you post is exactly that. Get a fucking life
one day you might be old and cynical after watchin us for a lifetime.

show some respect,
How can other be warned about wumming yet every post you post is exactly that. Get a fucking life
He's spent a lot of his life following City,you cheeky sod.

So,I guess he has a " fucking life "

Hello, I'm looking to travel to Manchester and see the City vs Atletico tie on the 5th of April, I've never bought Man City tickets, never mind champions league tickets, and would just like to ask about the best way to go about it from people who may know.

I'm looking for two tickets, I signed up to be notified of when tickets would become available to me, but do I need to become a matchday member in case they're sold out? Also, will I be able to buy 2 tickets, or do they only sell them individually for a period of time?

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Anyone watching Rayo Vallecano vs Atletico Madrid right now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.