CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Simeone will school Pep , home and away .
would have taken anyone but them.
I’ve always loved Simeone ever since he fucked Beckham up. I love his us against the world mentality as a manager and the way he’s taken on and at times defeated the Spanish cartel.

I’d love him at City when Pep leaves, he’d be perfect for us. It amuses me when all the spoilt newbies / Pep groupies on here ignorantly say oh no he’s no good for City I wouldn’t want to watch his football every week blah blah blah and fail to appreciate the scale of his achievements and the brilliant football they played 2013 - 2016.

“School” might be overstating it but their H2H in the CL is a worrying one for us although his team now is nothing like as talented as the team who beat Munich. All things being equal we should have enough to beat them over 2 legs.

NO!
I hope the club only sell to fans with UK address unless they have sales history from before the draw. City are particularly bad for allowing away support in with the home fans.
Well, I'll be in town too, I have history (albeit it's been three years since I've been able to come over) and am part of the Citizens thing, I'm bringing my kid and I'm hoping I'll have a shot at tix. Waiting for the release but also checking the tix/travel exchange thread. Promise to out-sing that AM fan. Fingers crossed.

Listen De Niro, been reading this site since almost the start, you used to be a decent poster but for a long time now you post utter shite and turning into that miserable boring neighbour everyone hates.
Stop trying to be clever, people are laughing at you, maybe it’s time to hang up your keyboard because people are bored of your negativity and wumming.
No need to reply.
Think you might find it's you people are laughing at

Listen De Niro, been reading this site since almost the start, you used to be a decent poster but for a long time now you post utter shite and turning into that miserable boring neighbour everyone hates.
Stop trying to be clever, people are laughing at you, maybe it’s time to hang up your keyboard because people are bored of your negativity and wumming.
No need to reply.
truth hurts i get it. i'm at ease with my comments , if our manager fucks up people will say so . it's a forum .
i think you're more suited to RAWK. that is full of nodding dogs.
not one ounce of moral fibre .

Well, I'll be in town too, I have history (albeit it's been three years since I've been able to come over) and am part of the Citizens thing, I'm bringing my kid and I'm hoping I'll have a shot at tix. Waiting for the release but also checking the tix/travel exchange thread. Promise to out-sing that AM fan. Fingers crossed.
Hope you get a ticket, I’m not against out of towners, I’m from Scotland myself! I’m against away fans in the home end!

truth hurts i get it. i'm at ease with my comments , if our manager fucks up people will say so . it's a forum .
i think you're more suited to RAWK. that is full of nodding dogs.
not one ounce of moral fibre .

To be fair, you are a bit of a bore. Like the poster said, you used to be a decent poster but all you do now is try to antagonise others. It perhaps was funny at first, but after years of the same shite it gets tedious.

I am glad it isn't against Liverpool. It would have been four matches in a row, reaching the level of toxicity of Guardiola versus Mourinho in that one season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.