CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Hello, I'm looking to travel to Manchester and see the City vs Atletico tie on the 5th of April, I've never bought Man City tickets, never mind champions league tickets, and would just like to ask about the best way to go about it from people who may know.

I'm looking for two tickets, I signed up to be notified of when tickets would become available to me, but do I need to become a matchday member in case they're sold out? Also, will I be able to buy 2 tickets, or do they only sell them individually for a period of time?

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

The minimum you need is a Citizens card. I doubt very much you will get a ticket via City as there is a CL Cup Scheme, and the club will probably allocate tickets to fans who have already been to at least one CL home game, and then to PL season ticket holders, and then long-term Citizen fans, if there are any tickets left by then? You might have some luck via the different hospitality packages available on the City website at an additional cost, but it's worth it for what you pay for. Away fans awalys get into the Etihad that way. Other than that you will have to buy tickets on 3rd party ticket websites at an additional cost. Keep on going on the City website for ticket and hospitality information. But you will have to be a at least a Citizen member to access that information. There are also ticket touts outside the ground, but they will rip you off. C*nts! Good luck.

Last edited:
one day you might be old and cynical after watchin us for a lifetime.

show some respect,

He's spent a lot of his life following City,you cheeky sod.

So,I guess he has a " fucking life "
No excuse for being a boring repetitive know it all knob though.

one day you might be old and cynical after watchin us for a lifetime.

show some respect,

He's spent a lot of his life following City,you cheeky sod.

So,I guess he has a " fucking life "
i don't feel cynical mate, they can call me that if they like, i'll just carry on telling it as it is .
you're right about me watching City for a lifetime and i've seen some right shit. Malcolm's return , Ball , Swales and so on. even the Fenerbach debacle ffs. 57 years a blue some of the dross players wearing our shirt broke my heart . all this whilst the rags won everything in sight . all my kids and grandchildren are blues , poor things lol.
roll on to present day, we are truly blessed with outstanding players , so use them properly. let's get every possible trophy won whilst we can, cos it won't last forever . the arrogance our manager shows at times reminds me of the rags , except we don't have Howard Webb and co to guide us home when needed .
he's a great manager and we all make mistakes , trick is to learn from them.

a little word to our poor lambs on here.
i had no idea in 1968 watching us win the title that it would be the last for 44 years . we were the best team in the country then too. so call me cynical but i have waited a long time to be this good. i will moan when the manager fucks up.

The minimum you need is a Citizens card. I doubt very much you will get a ticket via City as there is a CL Cup Scheme, and the club will probably allocate tickets to fans who have already been to at least one CL home game, and then to PL season ticket holders, and then long-term Citizen fans, if there are any tickets left by then? You might have some luck via the different hospitality packages available on the City website at an additional cost, but it's worth it for what you pay for. Away fans awalys get into the Etihad that way. Other than that you will have to buy tickets on 3rd party ticket websites at an additional cost. Keep on going on the City website for ticket and hospitality information. But you will have to be a at least a Citizen member to access that information. There are also ticket touts outside the ground, but they will rip you off. C*nts! Good luck.
Thanks for all the info, will keep an eye on the hospitality packages and 3rd party ticket sites and hope they aren't too expensive

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.