CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

So that’s fool ruled out. Then we all know that wum was the answer. Suppose that’s why nobody takes your posts seriously and you’re allowed to do it.
so why reply sweet cheeks?
me thinks you can't ignore my posts .
no shame in that as they are usually bang on the money.

P.S. if Pep didn't fuck up (not often i know ) i wouldn't have to call him out.
luckily i'm very forgiving .

question might sound silly but can unvaccinated people travel to spain? if not what will i need to do so i can get into the country? haven't been abroad in years and really want to get to this game

question might sound silly but can unvaccinated people travel to spain? if not what will i need to do so i can get into the country? haven't been abroad in years and really want to get to this game

Bear in mind that this info may change between now and the game.

Hello, I'm looking to travel to Manchester and see the City vs Atletico tie on the 5th of April, I've never bought Man City tickets, never mind champions league tickets, and would just like to ask about the best way to go about it from people who may know.

I'm looking for two tickets, I signed up to be notified of when tickets would become available to me, but do I need to become a matchday member in case they're sold out? Also, will I be able to buy 2 tickets, or do they only sell them individually for a period of time?

Any help is appreciated, thank you.
Remember to shine your torch once you’re in the ground

one day you might be old and cynical after watchin us for a lifetime.

show some respect,

He's spent a lot of his life following City,you cheeky sod.

So,I guess he has a " fucking life "

Who are you? You'll find that he's been called out by a lot of others, not just Me. He does nothing but deliberately try and wind people up, constantly slagging off and disrespecting pep. The negativity is unreal. Be careful not to get your head stuck up his arse

Last edited:
think about what you've just posted .
Listen De Niro, been reading this site since almost the start, you used to be a decent poster but for a long time now you post utter shite and turning into that miserable boring neighbour everyone hates.
Stop trying to be clever, people are laughing at you, maybe it’s time to hang up your keyboard because people are bored of your negativity and wumming.
No need to reply.

Athletico 1v0 winner last night, scored first via Koke then down to 10 men.

Real Madrid 20:00 Barcelona tonight may be worth a watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.