CL Last 16 (Dinamo Kiev) (NO City away fans) (24 feb and 15 mar)

Don't think teams will be as desperate to avoid us as some seem to think. If you're a fan of a team like PSG or Benfica there's only really Zenit and Wolfsburg you'd want ahead of CIty. Barca, Real and Bayern are the 3 obvious ones to avoid, Ath. Madrid have proved over the last few seasons how strong they can be in Europe and despite Chelsea's current form, the games aren't until Feb/March when you'd have to imagine they'd of got their act together by then and they've shown how capable they are of grinding out results when needed. If we're on top form, you'd probably put us as ones to avoid ahead of Ath. Madrid and Chelsea but everyone knows we're capable of capitulation.

Don't think teams will be as desperate to avoid us as some seem to think. If you're a fan of a team like PSG or Benfica there's only really Zenit and Wolfsburg you'd want ahead of CIty. Barca, Real and Bayern are the 3 obvious ones to avoid, Ath. Madrid have proved over the last few seasons how strong they can be in Europe and despite Chelsea's current form, the games aren't until Feb/March when you'd have to imagine they'd of got their act together by then and they've shown how capable they are of grinding out results when needed. If we're on top form, you'd probably put us as ones to avoid ahead of Ath. Madrid and Chelsea but everyone knows we're capable of capitulation.

It was when we came second we were ones to avoid. Still think only the big 3 could be considered a worse draw than us though, we're at the very least on a par with Atleti.

It was when we came second we were ones to avoid. Still think only the big 3 could be considered a worse draw than us though, we're at the very least on a par with Atleti.
I think if we faced them, they'd beat us in both legs. So for me they're slightly above us.

PSV has a really nice third kit.
PSV-Eindhoven-15-16-Champions-League-Kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Just wondering... if Celtic were in the CL, could they be drawn with an English team at the group stage?

I think if we faced them, they'd beat us in both legs. So for me they're slightly above us.

I think if we got the first goal or got ahead in the tie we'd fucking murder them, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Just wondering... if Celtic were in the CL, could they be drawn with an English team at the group stage?

Yes, it's judged by league and not political union.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.