CL Last 16 (Dinamo Kiev) (NO City away fans) (24 feb and 15 mar)

I'll have a go.

If you and I could be allocated an apple or an orange it would look like you had a 50/50 chance of the Apple but if you knew that it was impossible for me to get the orange then the likelihood of you getting the apple drops to zero percent. Apply that over multiple outcomes for 8 people and 8 fruits and you get the percentages. Not easy to calculate but correct.
Ok thanks, I usually am quite good with maths, but that got me, I think I get it now, it's like we could play only 6 teams from 8, so our chance percentage goes up for those teams and goes to zero for the other 2, by Jove

Ok thanks, I usually am quite good with maths, but that got me, I think I get it now, it's like we could play only 6 teams from 8, so our chance percentage goes up for those teams and goes to zero for the other 2, by Jove

That would leave you around an 18% chance of each team, but in reality since Kiev and Zenit can't play it's around 20% for Kiev and 16% everyone else.

I think best draw is gent or dynamo kiev, middle draw psv or benfica, bad draw roma and worst draw psg. But you can guarentee itll probs be psg!!!! Look at the euro 2016 draw france the host got a easy draw couldnt have asked for anything better!!! Draws have to fixed.?

And here are the results of my draw:

PSG-Zenit
Roma-City
Juve-Bayern
Gent-Real
Kiev-Barca
Arse-Wolfsburg
Benfica-Atletico
PSV-Chls

Please don't ask for tickets.

I think best draw is gent or dynamo kiev, middle draw psv or benfica, bad draw roma and worst draw psg. But you can guarentee itll probs be psg!!!! Look at the euro 2016 draw france the host got a easy draw couldnt have asked for anything better!!! Draws have to fixed.?

You contradict yourself there.

You claim that we're guaranteed to draw PSG, and yet you claim that PSG will get an easy draw.

We would not be an easy draw for Paris; you can't have it both ways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.