CL last 16 draw - Monaco

There is nothing bent in the UCL draw. It's live in front of millions and the balls are picked up by legends of the game. We are not going to get Barca, Bayern or Real despite finishing 2nd in the group. Enjoy the draw for once.
Wasn't Platini a legend of the game? And our current crop of legends are no angels.

Get yourself prepared for Atletico, should be a 1 in 5 chance but the statistics say different (load of bollocks, I get why under the current system but it's still a load of bollocks). To be completely critical it should just be an open draw, anyone finishing 1st can play anyone finishing 2nd, teams from the same country should be able to play each other at this point.

Last edited:
Get yourself prepared for Atletico, should be a 1 in 5 chance but the statistics say different (load of bollocks). To be completely critical it should just be an open draw, anyone finishing 1st can play anyone finishing 2nd, teams from the same country should be able to play each other at this point.
I agree, now it should just be a whoever you get you play,why they have made is so complicated i don't know

I agree, now it should just be a whoever you get you play,why they have made is so complicated i don't know
Nothing really THAT complicated. Group winners play runners up, no teams from the same country can be paired, and no teams from the same group (thank fuck, no Barca!).

I enjoy my European jaunts so I'd be pretty pissed off if we ever got a English team in the latter stages, even if they are on paper an easier option.

I was pretty angry when we got Celtic but it felt like a European trip as no one could speak English :)

Nothing really THAT complicated. Group winners play runners up, no teams from the same country can be paired, and no teams from the same group (thank fuck, no Barca!).

There's other considerations as well - If Arsenal get put into the 1st half of the draw, we have to go in the other half because of TV reasons (so we'd play on different days)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.