CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Fair comment, however the dippers are up in arms because they play Everton on the same day we play rags, they are saying we will recover better because our game v rags is five hours later, don’t understand what they are moaning about to be honest ;-)
Pep didn’t moan when they were getting their sun tans while we were playing almost every day .
Serial killer is shiting his pants and you could smell it ;)

So are both our fixtures confirmed?

So we play Utd on Saturday at 17:30
Liverpool play Everton on Sunday at 14:15

Quite an advantage for us if that's true.
Everton game being switched to Saturday at 12.30, that’s what I posted before about dippers moaning about the five hour advantage we have, but they have it wrong way round, I think ;-)

So are both our fixtures confirmed?

So we play Utd on Saturday at 17:30
Liverpool play Everton on Sunday at 14:15

Quite an advantage for us if that's true.
Surely their game will move. If it was us we would be quite rightly fuming having to play Sunday then Tuesday.

Their game is now 12.30 on Saturday and the scousers are moaning that we have more recovery time for our derby because we play at 5.30 than they do totally ignoring the fact that they have more recovery time for the second leg...

Last edited:
Fair comment, however the dippers are up in arms because they play Everton on the same day we play rags, they are saying we will recover better because our game v rags is five hours later, don’t understand what they are moaning about to be honest ;-)
getting the excuses in early, no matter how bizarre they are.
they had a week off prior to the anfield clash and they know its a level playing field this time round. or should be!!!

This is the one I didn't want I'm glad the first leg is at anfield.. not too sure about the Derby I definitely want to beat Liverpool and progress.

The way this is being built up puts more pressure on them than us. They know they need to hit a hail Mary in anfeild.

They know they just got away with it last time.20 more minutes played and we win that game 5-4. That was without Silva and two gifted goals. Pep won't allow the same mistakes.

They can dismiss the 5-0 all they want but it was still 5-0 and football is football.
The poorsest performing rag side put them to the sword. We'll do the same.

Just had a look at RAWK. I can't believe the arrogance some of them are showing. Apparently, they will not just win the tie, but batter us. Laughable.
Batter without oil means nothing and we have the oil, allegedly ;)
We will deep fry them well done .

The way this is being built up puts more pressure on them than us. They know they need to hit a hail Mary in anfeild.

They know they just got away with it last time.20 more minutes played and we win that game 5-4. That was without Silva and two gifted goals. Pep won't allow the same mistakes.

They can dismiss the 5-0 all they want but it was still 5-0 and football is football.
The poorsest performing rag side put them to the sword. We'll do the same.
They do worry me they are a bogey team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.