CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

its not a dilemma at all. you dont rest players against your rival and for the league title

Oh yes you do! If needed, that is exactly what you are going to do. I repeat, if needed, for those who need it -which is Guardiola's call.

You follow objectives, and you set your priorities accordingly. The league title is already won, I do not give a fuck (neither does History...) when City will win it mathematically. But we're talking about a CL QF here. You fuck up there, you won't be able to fix it. The opportunity is lost permanently, you'll have to wait for next season again...

These players have worked their asses off to achieve such an advantage. Some of them may need protection, we'll see. Obviously the result of the 1st leg is expected to play a major role in this, the injury status of the squad, individual form etc. What I mean is that, in any case, this is a luxury City can afford, while Liverpool cannot. Their CL football next season is a question mark at the moment, with Chelsea 4 points behind, and 8 matches to go. So they are obliged to give everything on both competitions -another factor that could have an influence in the matches between us...

Just checked recent "Istree" and it appears we have already played this (ugly) mob home and away this season.

The aggregate score was 8-4 with us scoring three away goals...

Let the Candle Lighters think they are better than us, I don't care.

I just look at the current table which reinforces what I think.

JJ

This will be an adrenaline pumping tie. Already nervous but extremely pumped. Atmosphere should be intense in both legs. Come on City!!!!

Looking at it realistically, isn’t life good at the moment. One cup already in the bag, nailed on to be prem champions, with a good chance that is confirmed against rags! Playing dippers in quarter final of CL with away game first, hey what’s not to love, bring it on I say ;-)

Surely their game will move. If it was us we would be quite rightly fuming having to play Sunday then Tuesday.

Their game is now 12.30 on Saturday and the scousers are moaning that we have more recovery time for our derby because we play at 5.30 than they do totally ignoring the fact that they have more recovery time for the second leg...

Klopp syas it has, and is annoyed at only having until Sat lunchtime after the first leg

There's a fucking load of Scousers claiming online that they were the best side in the 5-0, until Mane baiscally fractured Ederson's skull.

Apparently it could have been at least 3-1 before the sending off too.
They do forget the Jesus and Stones chances before the sending off. Only ever look at their own. They’re by far the most hateable fan base in England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.