CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

On the website it says that cityzens with memberships purchased prior to 1st June 2017 can get 1 ticket wasn't it 1st March 2018?

Check your confirmation emails, blues?

Just spoke with customer services. They are having to correct a number of errors re delivery of tickets through the post.

Even if you selected paper tickets to be delivered to your home, the confirm email might show they are to be collected from ticket office?

Promised it would be sorted but now having to correct something dodgy on the system.

The game won't go on open sale for obvious reasons. There's huge demand this morning because they've been opened up to Citizens. I'm hoping there are a few left for my boys who have a purchase history. That will be the next level of sale if it gets there. There won't be any Liverpool fans in our end beyond one or two undercover whos mates have got them in. Same as I'm hoping to do at Anfield, actually.

I didn't see any option for paper tickets when I got mine earlier, although I wasn't really paying attention at that point so they're being loaded onto our cards.

Is it normally possible to change that to paper tickets by calling supporter services or am I stuck with having to use the cards now?

I hope we twat Liverpool, but to be honest I have never really cared for the CL, or the CL draws... Stevie Wonder could see how rigged their draws are.
Well I did watch the draw on the UEFA site.

It had the board to fill in the teams in the middle of the screen and a video window (in the bottom left corner) of the jobsworth taking the folded slips out of the receptacle.

The funny thing was that the teams appeared on the screen before the guy had even had time to unfold the slips.

Maybe the video was delayed but it makes you think? Especially as Real Madrid, Barcelona, and Bayern Munich were all kept apart!

Check your confirmation emails, blues?

Just spoke with customer services. They are having to correct a number of errors re delivery of tickets through the post.

Even if you selected paper tickets to be delivered to your home, the confirm email might show they are to be collected from ticket office?

Promised it would be sorted but now having to correct something dodgy on the system.

Do you mean they the error is saying you have to collect but the tickets will, in actual fact be posted?

EDIT - My confirmation emails says the paper ticket will be posted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.