CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Yep, for some reason, the system has also been emailing some people saying to collect, even though postal addresses were originally selected.

Thats fine then, I will await its arrival in the post, however if royal mail are anything to go by I wont get it, my league cup final ticket arrived 10 days AFTER the game!. Got a reissue to collect at Wembley luckily.

Well I did watch the draw on the UEFA site.

It had the board to fill in the teams in the middle of the screen and a video window (in the bottom left corner) of the jobsworth taking the folded slips out of the receptacle.

The funny thing was that the teams appeared on the screen before the guy had even had time to unfold the slips.

Maybe the video was delayed but it makes you think? Especially as Real Madrid, Barcelona, and Bayern Munich were all kept apart!

A draw was fixed live on telly for the world's most prestigious and lucrative club football tournament in the world. But it wasn't spotted by the media, only a couple of posters on a City forum.

A draw was fixed live on telly for the world's most prestigious and lucrative club football tournament in the world. But it wasn't spotted by the media, only a couple of posters on a City forum.
Why wouldn't it be fixed, did you not know every single draw that ever involves us is fixed. Must cost a fortune bribing different people for every draw and paying them so much no one has ever turned them down and blown the whistle.

Well I did watch the draw on the UEFA site.

It had the board to fill in the teams in the middle of the screen and a video window (in the bottom left corner) of the jobsworth taking the folded slips out of the receptacle.

The funny thing was that the teams appeared on the screen before the guy had even had time to unfold the slips.

Maybe the video was delayed but it makes you think? Especially as Real Madrid, Barcelona, and Bayern Munich were all kept apart!
They use hot and cold balls http://www.skysports.com/football/n...opean-draws-fixed-by-using-hot-and-cold-balls

Do we have a definitive answer as to when Liverpool were actually last relevant? I can't think of anything more recent than the 04/05 season.

Oh shit, I forgot they won the Premier League in 2014. My mistake, stand down guys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.