CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

We went to Napoli and won in one of the most hostile atmospheres in Europe. Something an English team has never done.

Not worried about their European nights. So sick of it.

Where were these European nights when they got knocked out of the fucking group stage?

Took about 45 minutes, but I got my ticket this morning. Website and email both said it would be posted, but since I'm coming over from the US I'm not sure it will make it in time. Hoping I can just pick it up at the ticket office.

It is quite a shame thay we often can't sell out our Cl home games and now just because it is Liverpool we sell out only to SC and Cityzens
It's a shame but not a surprise. Demand for CL games is increasing every year. We got almost 50,000 for the Basel "dead rubber." This is one of the matches we could easily sell more than 60,000 tickets for. Hopefully this demand will help to speed up the ground expansion.

Another day another deluded, completely irrelevant brain-dead bin dipper has to run his mouth off about this Clanfield myth, do they not know how sad and outdated they sound? I can't wait to hear what Jimmy Tarbuck thinks, I reckon it will be along the lines of the Kop being able to suck balls in to places. Shame Cilla is brown bread, I'd have loved to hear her thoughts on the special under the lights blah blah bleeding blah.

And the media lap it up. We're on the verge of pissing the league more than anyone else has done, ever, smashing all kinds of records on the way, playing some of the most exciting and entertaining football ever, and yet we need to do it year after year for it to be special. Mo Salah, the new best player Africa has ever had, is now Lionel Messi, after less than one season.

Rather than trying to scare us out of the tie they should continue to try and bore us to death with their self-perpetuating story telling, it's working, I'm close to impaling myself on those special Shankly gates, on a special night, under the lights etc.

I used to like Liverpool, well sort of, I lived there for three years and we had a shared hatred for anything rag, but my god have my eyes been opened over the last ten years.

What a bunch of deluded, self-entitled, chromosome missing, shower of fantasists. I can't argue against anything the rags have been saying about them for years.

That absolutely cringe mock-up of Rodgers speaking to Shankly the other year sums them up to a tee, then Gerrard slipping on his arse and Rodgers out on his arse 12 months later.

"How am I doing boss?" Bore off!!

Does Aldridge not realise that the likes of Sergio, Jesus, Nico, Ederson and Danilo grew up in South America where the atmospheres make Liverpool’s look like a school fair?

Atmosphere don’t win games, otherwise Crystal Palace would be near the top of the league and Besiktas or Galatasaray would be winning the Champions League every year.

Does Aldridge not realise that the likes of Sergio, Jesus, Nico, Ederson and Danilo grew up in South America where the atmospheres make Liverpool’s look like a school fair?

Atmosphere don’t win games, otherwise Crystal Palace would be near the top of the league and Besiktas or Galatasaray would be winning the Champions League every year.
Yebbut la, just wait until they hear "Fields of Athenry" at full pelt.

So am sat on the phone from waiting in a queue from number 50 down to 0 and now onto the “Blue moon “ torture , does anyone know how long this will take from here? I’m calling from abroad and this is costing me about £20 per hour !!

Which ex Dipper player will be next to shoot his mouth off about the famous Anfield atmosphere. I am guessing John Barnes

So am sat on the phone from waiting in a queue from number 50 down to 0 and now onto the “Blue moon “ torture , does anyone know how long this will take from here? I’m calling from abroad and this is costing me about £20 per hour !!

Could you not have just went online?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.