CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Dont know why people are shitting themselves about drawing the dippers, yes we have a shit record at their place but a fully rested City team will be more than a match for them over 2 legs, they were hanging on for grim death at their place this season after sunning themselves for a week, while we played 2 games.. I will take them no problem whatsoever in the QF or Semi.... Their defence is woeful and it will be found out from here on in, mark my words...!

would love the chance to get payback and dump them out of this competition tbh...

I am not sure. We know what the remaining English teams can do. I just do not want a repeat of 1969. The scummy red bastards.

Not bothered, all almost equally hard ties but they are all winnable, none of them will want us that is for sure.

The only team I am bothered about is Juventus because they are the only one on there that can defend really well. Any team that can defend well against us has a good chance.

Don't want Liverpool ( until final fingers crossed) but I don't want the rags either. I know people may laugh but with the quarter finals being either side of the derby, our focus could be off if we win the league v nited and have to go there in the second leg. Our celebrations would give them extra incentive. I know we did it against arsenal but they're not as shit as the arse and their fans wouldnt allow a weak performance at their home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.