1. Shaktar/Roma
2. Sevilla/United
3. Juventus
4. Liverpool
5. Bayern
6. Real
7. Barcelona

Have to agree with this.

We are likely to get a tough draw as 5/7 of the above are very strong.

I’m a little worried we will need to be extremely focused. 3 minutes saw Spurs get knocked out. 10 minutes against Pool saw us lose our streak. Delph Red card and we are out of the FA cup (one of many reasons).

In the CL it’s luck and avoiding silly mistakes. Personally think we might still lack experience to go all the way but anything is possible especially this season.

Dont know why people are shitting themselves about drawing the dippers, yes we have a shit record at their place but a fully rested City team will be more than a match for them over 2 legs, they were hanging on for grim death at their place this season after sunning themselves for a week, while we played 2 games.. I will take them no problem whatsoever in the QF or Semi.... Their defence is woeful and it will be found out from here on in, mark my words...!

Preference with win chance:

1. Shakhtar/Roma......90% win chance
2. Sevilla/United.......85%
3. Juve...................80%
4. Bayern................70%
5. Liverpool.............65%
6. Madrid................60%
7. Barca.................50%

I haven't even considered Chelsea

Don't mind tbh. Really don't mind. Well, I'd prefer not to draw an English team for the fact that we see them often enough, but even so.

Did I miss us wiping the floor with Barca last season at home, it certainly seems to have been forgotten in the wider sense?

Barca may have improved since then.

We certainly have.

Probably was overshadowed by the fact they beat us 4-0 at their place?

Dont know why people are shitting themselves about drawing the dippers, yes we have a shit record at their place but a fully rested City team will be more than a match for them over 2 legs, they were hanging on for grim death at their place this season after sunning themselves for a week, while we played 2 games.. I will take them no problem whatsoever in the QF or Semi.... Their defence is woeful and it will be found out from here on in, mark my words...!

My thoughts exactly.
We will not make those mistakes again, our defence is much stronger compared to January, and dippers goals were incredibly lucky.

Juve is much more difficult to beat. They are so strong in defence. I would even take Bayern before Juve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.