CL R16 - Real Madrid - (A) 26/02 - (H) 17/03

We struggled big time twice against Lyon last season, We were incredibly good last season but seemed to struggle against the way Lyon set up against us in both games. This season we are a shadow of what we were last season so nearly every side we can get will be tough.

Napoli, Lyon, Dortmund nearly all have quick players that get in behind with pace and that's what we are struggling against this season. Napoli with Dries Mertens, Insigne, Callejon. Dortmund with Sancho, Rues, Alcaler. Lyon with Cornet, Depay and Dembele. All those frontlines would cause us massive problems on the break.

Alot can happen from now until February too, Hopefully we find our rhythm coming into the knockouts and tighten up defensively.

Fair enough, although Sancho wasn't good enough to get in our team, so I don't think he's one we should fear.

Dortmund or Lyon. Hopefully Sane and Laporte will be back and we will look a lot stronger.

barring any new injuries we should have a fully fit squad by then

and no one will want to play us, they'll all be looking at leipzig(not dortmund) and valencia(not the madrids)

I quite fancy Real. They’ve been doing well this season but I reckon we could knock them out. Can’t imagine them sitting deep and defending at the Bernabeu. All the other teams would park the bus and hit us on the counter which is what we struggle against.

Odds on the dippers getting Shakhtar/Zagreb/Atalanta?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.